Friday, February 3, 2012

Update from FLOOD

Hey there,
I just wanted to give you an update from Wednesday night at FLOOD. It was a night of CELEBRATION as we saw the following:

  • We saw four young ladies stand up to surrender their lives to Jesus.
  • We saw three young men publicly profess their faith in Jesus through believers baptism.
  • We saw a number of first-time guests join us for worship (I have met about 20 new people over the past three weeks who have come to FLOOD).
I was even able to re-connect with a girl (now a young woman) on Facebook who was in my high school group about 12 years ago. She moved to Idaho about 12 years ago, where she is married and has three beautiful kids. I invited her to join us on Wednesday night at FLOOD through the livestream. She did. Here's what she said:

"Wow! That's all I have to say!! Watched FLOOD tonight and it was absolutely amazing!!"

I was blown away. Our vision at FLOOD is this: to reach and equip as many people as possible to change their world for Christ. 

God is up to something, friends. As a good friend of mine says: FLOOD is like a water balloon that is about to burst. I couldn't agree more.

Thank you for praying. Please keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment