Monday, February 14, 2011

Update and Prayer...

Prayer Team,
Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD, we jump back into the book of James.  The past two weeks God has put it on my heart to speak on two different things.  This week we jump back into the book of James (as far as I know:).  Please pray for me as I prep and pray through this message, and that God would speak in huge ways on Wednesday night.

FLOOD 2/2/2011 (click here to watch)
FLOOD 2/9/2011 (click here to watch)

2).  This Thursday morning I get to speak at the MOMS group at PFB Church.  The topic: "Instilling faith in our kids now to impact them when they are teenagers/young adults".  Being that I'm a dad raising up little boys for Jesus, I don't pretend to have it all together or that I'm even being a great parent, but this is what they asked for.  I believe Scripture has principles to look at but I will not be speaking from personal perfection.  This should be interesting.  :)

3).  This weekend I'm flying up to Ukiah, California to speak to a bunch of youth for their weekend retreat.

Thank you so much for praying..

No comments:

Post a Comment