Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update and Prayer Time

Thank you for praying for me for last week. God was so faithful in bringing his word. FLOOD was an incredible time as God took us on a side-track away from James for a week. And I was so blessed to hear some people tell me that what I taught on was exactly what they had been dealing with. And my time up at UC Merced with Intervarsity was outstanding. I wrote on that a couple of days ago in a blog titled, "Look Out UC Merced."

Here is how you can pray for me this week:

1). This Monday I talking with the Christian Club board at Glendora High School. We're going to be talking about leadership and how to understand and follow God's vision for the ministry that he calls us to.

2). Monday night I am speaking to graduate students at Azusa Pacific in a graduate chapel that we have been doing once/month since December.

3). This Wednesday night at FLOOD I'm continuing through our series in the book of James. It has been so powerful so far. And we are thanking Jesus for the 6 people that God baptized last week. We had no one scheduled for baptism, but 6 decided that night to make their faith in Christ public through baptism.

4). This weekend I am taking the college students on our winter retreat. I am so excited to get away with these students. Please pray for all of us as we focus on the theme of the retreat, "Rest."

Thanks for praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment