Monday, October 11, 2010

Prayer Update...

Thank you so much for praying for me last week.  It was a long and busy weekend, but the weddings were absolutely beautiful.  Such a great honor for me to getting to officiate the weddings for Chris and Amy and for Rob and Bekah.  Here's how you could be praying for me this week.  Thank you in advance.

  1. This Wednesday I will be speaking two times to the senior class at Western Christian High School for something called, "Senior Renewal." The theme: Not Ashamed.

  2. Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD at PFB.  Please join us if you can at 7:00pm on Wednesday.

  3. Thursday I am speaking to the Christian Club at San Dimas High School.

  4. Sunday morning I get to teach the amazing high school students at PFB Church.


Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment