Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prayer Requests...

Hi all,

I want to thank you again for all the times you bring me before Jesus as you pray for me and the ministry that Jesus has called us to.  Here's how you can pray for me this week:
  • Wednesday morning I am teaching in chapel at Crossroads Christian School to junior high and high school students.
  • Wednesday night I will be teaching at FLOOD at PFB Church.  I still would like to invite you to come and see for yourselves what Jesus is doing.  If you can't, you can watch it live (www.pfblive.tv).
  • Saturday night I am speaking at IGNITE (www.igniteusnow.com).  Ignite is a movement that God put on my heart last year to start.  It's a time of worship and teaching designed to encouraged, confront and ignite a generation to change their world for Christ.  Other churches have been invited.  I believe that this is the beginning of IGNITE.  Last year was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! I invite you to come and be part of it.  Again, if you can't make it down to the church, you can watch it live online (www.pfblive.tv).
  • Sunday morning I am teaching the high schoolers of PFB Church.  I absolutely love my time with these students.  They are awesome.

Here is a video teaser of what IGNITE is all about.


Ignite 2010 Worship Conference from Pomona First Baptist on Vimeo.

If you could get the word out to others who may ant to come and be part of it, that would be so great.  Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment