Monday, April 1, 2013

Prayer for this Week...

Hey all,
Thank you so much for praying for me last week while I was in Mexico preaching. It was ABSOLUTELY MIND-BLOWING to see God work. I'm speechless about it. Thank you.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). This afternoon (Monday) I am officiating the wedding for Jessica Grodeland and Brandon Anderson up at Lake Arrowhead. Please pray for me as I share and lead the ceremony.

2). On Thursday night I am back at FLOOD preaching through the book of Acts. Please pray for me as I pray through, prep, and preach this message.

3). On Friday I am officiating at a funeral at PFB Church. I've been told by the family that they are expecting between 400-500 people to show up to this. This is a huge opportunity to share Jesus with a large group of people. Please pray that people would surrender to Christ through this.

4). On Sunday afternoon I have the honor and privilege of officiating the wedding ceremony of Erica Wilson and Austin Tenney. This couple has become so dear to me and this is a huge honor to get to be part of their big day.

Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment