Monday, February 25, 2013

Here's How You Can Be Praying...

Hi all,
Thank you for praying for me last week. It was a little bit crazy but God was so faithful. Here's how you can be praying this week:

1). Today I am speaking at iPoly (the high school that is connected with Cal Poly Pomona). I will be sharing with their Christian club of between 40-50 students.

2). On Thursday night at FLOOD we are looking at the early church in Acts 2:42-47. What was it about this early gathering of Christians that pleased Jesus so much? What principles do we take from it and apply to ministry today? Please pray for me as pray through, prep, and preach this message.

3). On Friday and Saturday I am speaking to a group of junior high students in Valencia for their discipleship retreat. Please pray that I would hear the Holy Spirit's leading and that he would lead the way in impacting these junior high students for Jesus.

Thank you again for your ministry to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment