Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here's How to Pray This Week...

Here's how you can be praying for me this:

1). Tonight I get to share at a short gathering for the MBA students of Azusa Pacific. Please pray for me as I share with them.

2). Tomorrow night (Wednesday) I have the honor to fill in for Pastor Lisa Toney at PFB Church and get to teach at the Immersion Bible study.

2). This Thursday at noon I am teaching for Campus Crusade at Cal Poly, Pomona. They are having a huge outreach this week. Please pray for me as I share "my story" with them.

3). This Thursday night at FLOOD we are continuing through our study of the book of Acts. Please pray for me this week as I prep, pray through and preach the message on Thursday at FLOOD.

4). On Saturday morning I am sharing at "Man Church" at Pasadena Nazarene. This has always been a great time hanging with other Christian men. Please pray for me as prep, pray through, and preach.

5). On Sunday morning I am finishing up the book of Philippians at Purpose Church. I have absolutely loved the time that I've been able to share with this class.

Thank you so much for praying. It's a busy week but I'm excited about all of these opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment