Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayer for this Week...

Thank you so much for praying for the launch of FLOOD last Thursday night. I don't know how else to explain what the night was like except, WOW!!! It seriously was the best FLOOD worship service that I have ever been a part of. God completely confirmed that we were and are supposed to be in Claremont. So thank you for praying.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). Tonight I am sharing in a short chapel time with the business students in the masters program of Azusa Pacific.

2). On Thursday night I am speaking out of the book of Acts for our second FLOOD worship service in Claremont. Please pray for me as I prep, pray though and preach this message. I so want people to be drawn to Jesus.

3). This weekend the family and I are traveling up to Hume Lake. I have the opportunity of teaching that weekend to about 1,000 high school students. Please pray for me as I prep, pray through, and preach the messages up there.

Thank you so much for praying. I can't thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment