Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prayer for this week...


Hi there,
Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). Tomorrow night is the launch of FLOOD in Claremont. I don't think that I have ever been as excited as I am about this season in ministry. We will be starting the book of Acts. Please pray for me and my team as we prep for this transition. So many people have been doing so much to make this next chapter in the ministry become a reality. Please pray for me as I prep, pray through, and preach the message.

2). This weekend the FLOOD lead team is going on a leadership/ministry prep retreat. Please pray that God will reveal his will for FLOOD for this coming year and give us the ideas that will reach most people for Christ.

Thank you so much for praying. We begin the new year together. I'm so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment