Monday, December 17, 2012

Prayer for this week...


Hi there,

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). This Wednesday night is our FLOOD finale service. It is the last FLOOD service on Wednesday nights at PFB Church until our move to purpose church on Thursday nights in Claremont on January 10, 2013. It is going to be an exciting night. Please pray for me as I pray through, prep, and preach the message this Wednesday night. We are also having baptisms. If you have time this Wednesday night, and can join us in person, please do.

Click here to read all about the move.

2). On Sunday morning I am team teaching with Pastor Andy and Pastor Jay in Claremont at Purpose Church. Please pray for us as we share with the people at Purpose what God has been teaching us this Christmas.

Thank you so much for how often and how faithful you pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. We love you and were praying for deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit. -the puppies.

    ReplyDelete