Monday, November 19, 2012

Prayer For This Week...

Here's how you can be praying for me this week...

1). On Wednesday night we are having our Thanksgiving Eve service at PFB Church called, "Thankful." It's a night of acoustic worship, a short message by me, and then an open mic time for people in the congregation to publicly thank God for what he has done in their lives this past year. Please pray for me as I pray though, prep, and preach this message. Also, come out and join us for this if you're in the area and are able to. If you can't make it in person, join us online at www.floodnow.com.

2). On Sunday morning I have the honor once again of teaching a small group of young adults as they finish up their Basic Training course at PFB Church. It has been a wonderful time with them.

Here is a video update of the big changes that God is bringing to FLOOD. Thank you so much for praying for me as I shared about these last week.


Lastly, I wanted to let you know once again that I am so thankful for you and your love and concern for me through this ministry of prayer. To know that you are praying for me every week as I follow God's call to teach his word is unbelievably encouraging to me. I can't thank you enough.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment