Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Prayer for This Week..

Here's how you can be praying for me this:

1). This Wednesday night at FLOOD I am preaching one of the most important messages that I have ever preached at FLOOD. We are looking at what's next for FLOOD. I am so excited about this new direction and what will be happening. I just want to make sure that I present it to the FLOOD family in a way that conveys God's will in this and his excitement for this next step. Please pray for me as I prep, pray through and preach this message.

2). On Sunday morning I get to hang with 4 of the most amazing young adults as we continue through the Basic Training discipleship/leadership development program. I have absolutely loved this time with this smaller group of young adults.

3). I get the opportunity to teach the Coram Deo class this Sunday morning at 9:45 at PFB. I am really looking forward to this time with them.

Thank you so much for praying for me. You all are so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment