Monday, November 5, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Hey all,
Thank you so much for praying for me last week. It was a whirlwind of places and topics and things that God had for me to do, but it was wonderful.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). Tonight I get to share with a group of graduate students at the Los Angeles campus of Azusa Pacific University.

2). Tomorrow night (Tuesday) I get to share with a group of graduate students in the MBA program at Azusa Pacific on their main campus.

3). On Wednesday night at FLOOD I am finishing up our series called, "What Jesus Doesn't Like About Church" as we look at the Church at Laodicea. Please pray for me as I prep, pray through, and preach this message, that I would preach in such a way that people would meet Jesus.

3). On Sunday morning, I am teaching a small group of young adults who are going through the Basic Training class at PFB Church - discipleship and leadership training. I cannot tell you how much I have loved my time in this intimate setting with these four young adults.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment