Monday, October 29, 2012

Prayer for This Week...

Thank you so much for praying for me last week. Here's how can you be praying for me for this week:

1. This Wednesday morning I have the opportunity to speak to the high school students at Whittier Christian High School. I am still praying through the message. Please pray for me to hear what the Holy Spirit wants to say to those students.

2. On Thursday at noon I get to teach and hang with the students of Western Christian High School. Please pray for me as I pray through, prep and preach this message.

3. On Thursday evening I get the honor and privilege of performing the wedding of Jason Carney and Valerie Kriesel. I am so excited for this couple.

4. On Saturday afternoon I get the honor and privilege of performing the wedding of Dominic Ambriz and Breanna Rodriguez. Breanna was in my youth group when I first started in ministry 19 years ago.

5. On Sunday morning I get to teach a small group of youth adults who are going through the Basic Training program at PFB Church. It has been incredible the past two times that we have met. This is such an amazing group of young adults.

6. On Sunday morning I get to teach at Purpose Church: Claremont at 11:11. Please pray for me as I pray through, prep and preach the message there.

That's it.  Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment