Monday, October 15, 2012

Prayer for this week...

Hey all,

Here's how you all can be praying for me this week:

1). On Wednesday night at FLOOD we are on to the fifth church out of seven in the book of the Revelation as we continue in the series called, "What Jesus Doesn't Like About Church." The topic this week is Jesus' opinion of hypocrisy. Please be praying for me as I prep, pray through, and preach this message. I was working through it with some of the FLOOD leadership and I was so excited after our discussion.

2). This Saturday I have the honor and privilege of performing the wedding of a very dear couple to me: Juan Banos and Alexandra Parke. I'm so excited for this day. Please pray that Jesus is honored and that it is a day that this wonderful couple never forgets.

3). This Sunday morning I get the opportunity to start teaching at a discipleship/leadership training course at PFB Church. It's six weeks long and I get the opportunity to teach a small group of leaders at PFB as they walk through this together. Please pray as I prep, pray through, and teach these next six weeks.

4). This Sunday morning I get to hang with the junior high students of PFB and teach them about what I learned in junior high. :) I'm very excited. These are a great group of students.

That's it for this week. Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment