Sunday, September 2, 2012

Here's How You Can Be Praying This Week...

I am so excited for this week coming up. Last week was wonderful and God did some great things. But I'm excited to see him do even more this week. Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1). On Wednesday night at FLOOD, I am preaching on our new vision for FLOOD. I am more excited about this vision than I have ever been for any "vision" for ministry in the past. Why? Because it's personal. For the past almost 20 years I have piggy-backed off of the visions of other ministries. However, this one I feel like God gave to me personally for FLOOD. It only took 20 years. Please pray as I prep, pray through and preach this message. Please pray for the FLOOD family, that every person would get on board with the vision and that we would see the greatest ministry ever since FLOOD began.

2). IGNITE is this Saturday (www.igniteusnow.com). We have an incredible worship event planned. Shane Carroll (Lead and Teaching Pastor, Pure Young Adult Ministries) and I will be teaching at this IGNITE. Ryan Hall (Living Waters Church) and Ashley Beckford (Christ Church of the Valley) will be leading worship. Please pray that God would bring Christians from all over the valley (and beyond) to come together for this. Pray for God to move in such a way that we are moved to ministry. Come be part of it if you're free this Saturday at 5pm at PFB Church.

Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment