Monday, August 20, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Hi all,
Thank you so much for your constant support and encouragement through praying for me and the ministry that God has called me to. I personally have a week off from teaching this week, but ministry is still going on at PFB and at FLOOD. Please be praying for our junior high and high school ministries as they organize a huge outreach this Wednesday before FLOOD. It is the "Back to School Rodeo." They are going to have games and crazy stuff from 5:00-7:00pm in the parking lot at PFB. Then, at 7:00pm, everyone will come in to the FLOOD worship service for a time of praise and listening to God's word being taught by my cousin, Megan Marshman (yes I'm a proud cousin - she is the preacher of the family).

Please pray for this outreach. We want to see students and their families who come with them surrender to Jesus and find a church home at PFB if they don't already have one.

Also, please be praying for me on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, the young adults of FLOOD are going to Mothers Bay in Long Beach and then lunch on 2nd Street (I know - tough job). I really want to see community build and grow within the young adult ministry of FLOOD, so these types of events are huge. But please pray for me as I will be driving from Long Beach on Saturday afternoon/evening to Hartland, CA (about 5 hours north) to speak at Hartland Camp for a fundraiser worship service on Sunday morning.

Thank you so much. Love you all more than you know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Wedneaday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan,
    I keep telling everyone that you're the preacher of the family. I'm so excited you're coming to FLOOD on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete