Monday, August 6, 2012

Prayer for This Week...

Hi all,
Thank you so much for praying last week. We saw four people profess their love for Christ through believer's baptism. It was such an incredible thing to be part of and to witness.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

On Wednesday night at FLOOD I am finishing up our two-week series called, "LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS." Last week was an incredible look at the first commandment. Believe in the one true God and love him. This week: how to love others.

Please pray for me as I pray through, prep, and preach this message. I am praying for the Holy Spirit to move in such a way that people in FLOOD sense his leading and accept the call that he has on each one of their lives, accepting the mission that he is calling us all to. I am so excited.

Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment