Monday, May 7, 2012

Prayer Update for this Week...

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night I am continuing with our "OVERWHELMED" series at FLOOD. This has been such a powerful series. Please keep praying that the Holy Spirit keeps doing what he does best throughout this whole series so that lives are transformed.

2).  On Thursday morning I get to teach the junior highers at Crossroads School in Corona.

3).  On Thursday afternoon I will be speaking at the chapel of Western Christian High School.

4).  On Saturday morning I am speaking on the topic of fasting for a prayer and fasting day set up by some of the young adults of FLOOD. If you're interested in being of this day, click here and sign up.

5).  On Saturday afternoon, I get the honor and privilege of officiating at the wedding ceremony of Jeff Erskine and his lovely fiance Georgiana.

Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment