Monday, May 21, 2012

Prayer for this Week...

Hey all,
Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

  • This Wednesday night at FLOOD I am continuing with our "OVERWHELMED" series. This week we are look at the attitude of gratitude, and how if we would live in a constant state of gratitude, we can truly be thankful in any and all situations. I know that it's easier said than done, but I'm curious who was it that said that the process of becoming more and more like Jesus would ever be easy because Jesus would disagree with them. Please be praying for me as I prep, pray through, and preach this message.
  • Tonight is our second planning meeting for IGNITE (Sept. 8). We just added an incredible young guy to the lead team (Justin Knowles [@justinknowles3] from Saddleback Church). I am so excited about this next IGNITE. Please be praying as meet and try to figure out God's desire for the September 8th event.

That's it for this week. Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment