Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Prayer Update...

Hey all,
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!!! God answered your prayers and showed himself faithful once again. IGNITE was AWESOME!!! Seriously, one of the best we have ever seen. Once I have pictures from the night I will post them here.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  Tonight I am sharing with the amazing students who attend New Community, our after-school program for junior high and high school students here at PFB Church.

2). Tomorrow night I am continuing through the book of Philippians at FLOOD. We finished our "PERSPECTIVE" series last Wednesday night. What a powerful series. We saw a lot of people come and visit during this series. We are starting a new series called, "Check Your Attitude."

3).  This Friday I am officiating at the funeral of a man who committed suicide. This is always such a horrible thing for the family to get through, leaving the family with so many questions. Please pray that God would give me the words that bring comfort and closure, sharing God's truth in love while pointing them to him and his grace.

Thank you so much for praying. God is awesome. God is doing awesome things.

No comments:

Post a Comment