Friday, November 18, 2011

Update from FLOOD

This past Wednesday night was UNBELIEVABLE! How can I be sure of this? Because I'm speechless about how to completely describe it. Here are some highlights, however:

1). The FLOOD family came in READY TO WORSHIP!!! Seriously. From the first note the people were in worship. It was beautiful to watch.

2). The message that came out of my mouth blew me away. When I finished preaching, I was absolutely and uncontrollable overwhelmed by what God just finished saying that I walked off to the side of the worship center and laid face-down on the carpet. I was utterly and completely humbled by the work that the Holy Spirit did as he pointed us to Jesus.

3). A woman stood up to surrender her life to Jesus (AND THIS NEVER GETS OLD).

4). The conversations that I had with people after the worship time were anointed times. I truly loved every conversation as God exhorted and comforted.

Jesus was exalted. He was praised and prized the whole evening. We studied his word (Philippians 1:1-2). I'm as excited as a little kid on Christmas Eve who can't wait to open his presents the next day. I am freaking out about what God is going to do through our journey through the book of Philippians.

No comments:

Post a Comment