Monday, November 14, 2011

Prayer Update for this Week

Hey all,
Here are the ways that you can be praying for me this week:

1). Tonight I get to share about the wonders of ministry with a bunch of youth ministry grad students at Azusa Pacific University. I love getting to share with people that the longer I follow Jesus in ministry, the less I feel like I have a clue what I'm doing. :)

2). On Wednesday night I am continuing in our study through the book of Philippians at FLOOD. Last week we made it through the first half of verse one. That's right now. This week, we will be looking at Philippians 1:1-2. It was powerful last week as we looked at the role that we as Christians must embrace if we are to experience the joy of Christ and to be used in the work of his kingdom: the role of slave of Jesus.

3). On Thursday at noon I am speaking at the Glendora High School Christian Club.

4). On Thursday evening I am speaking to a gathering of graduate students at the LA Campus of Azusa Pacific University.

5). On Saturday morning I am speaking at a men's breakfast at Pasadena Nazarene Church.

6). On Saturday afternoon I have the honor of performing the wedding of Anna Lemus and Robert Lloyd.

7). And if you could please be praying for FLOOD. There is an event that the community outreach team of FLOOD is holding downtown in Pomona this Friday and Saturday nights called, "Consumed." You can read all about it by clicking here.

Thank you so much for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment