Monday, November 21, 2011

Prayer for This Week

Hey all,
Here is what I'm up to this week. Thank you for praying.

1).  Tonight I am hanging out with a few graduate students for the Graduate Chapel at Azusa Pacific.

2). On Wednesday at 11am I am officiating the graveside service for a sister of a member here at PFB Church. I am meeting with him today at 3:30 to go over the details.

3). On Wednesday night at FLOOD I am teaching at our Thanksgiving Eve service here at PFB Church. I will be teaching from Luke 17:11-19. You are more than welcome to join us on Wednesday night at 7pm (601 N. Garey Ave, Pomona or live online at www.floodnow.com).

That's it for this week. But if you wouldn't mind, could you please pray for my health. I am battling the flu this week.

Thank you again.

1 comment:

  1. Forgive us Lord! for the topic of your "mattering" even being presented or a thought in the christian mind. Where as a church we have to be reminded of who YOU are, I am crushed in the Spirit that we are not living out and showing each other and the lost around us WHO YOU ARE, WERE and WILL BE! Continue to consume us Jesus and may the world not need to hear that YOU matter, but see your GLORY in and through us and KNOW that you do!

    ReplyDelete