Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prayer for this Week

Hey all,
Here is the update for this week for prayer.  This week I am actually not teaching at all.  The reason: I have to get my wisdom teeth yanked out of my head tomorrow afternoon. I'm not looking forward to that but from what I was told, it is time.

There is a ministry opportunity that is coming up over November 18-19 that I would appreciate you praying about. It is called "CONSUMED." Click here to read about it. If you're interested in helping, either fill out the registration form at the bottom of the page for consumed or send an email to consumed@floodnow.com.

So, that's it.  :) Thanks for praying.

UPDATE FROM LAST WEEK...
Last week at FLOOD we had our I WILL FOLLOW event. It was EXPLOSIVE. I try to be very careful about updates, making sure that I don't sound like everything is always amazing and no challenges every hit our ministry. But last week was AWESOME! At the end of the evening I challenged everyone there to get involved in ministry. The response was outstanding as we saw a huge amount of people (I haven't heard the exact amount of cards that were handed in) turn in their cards stating that they wanted to get involved in ministry. It was amazing.

Click here and read a quote that I shared from the message from I WILL FOLLOW. I'm convinced that the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment