Sunday, November 6, 2011

Please Be Praying...

Hey all,
Well, I'm back. The wisdom teeth are out. Actually, I am doing fairly well with the healing process. Hardly any swelling and actually taught in the young adults life group today (TOGETHER). Still tender and sore but doing well nonetheless.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  On Monday night I will be sharing with graduate students who attend the graduate chapel at Azusa Pacific.

2).  On Wednesday night at FLOOD I am starting a new series called, "Joy".  It's a verse-by-verse look at the book of Philippians. I am SO excited about this. Please pray for my prep and preaching throughout this series. Join us for any part that you can either in person or online (www.floodnow.com; 7:00pm).

3).  On Thursday morning I will be preaching to the high school students at Upland Christian Academy in Rancho Cucamonga. I LOVE GOING TO UCA to teach. It is always so much fun. Please pray as I pray through, prep, and preach.

Thank you so much.  Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment