Monday, October 10, 2011

Time to Pray...

Right now I am sitting on the floor of the Vancouver airport waiting for my flight home. It was a great few days up here speaking and hanging with a youth pastor buddy of mine.

UPDATE FROM CANADA:
On Thursday night I preached through Ephesians 2:8-10 in detail. At the end of the message I called people to surrender to Jesus. It was silent for about 10 seconds, and then Victoria stood up to surrender to Jesus. After that, around 200 people stood up to proclaim to Christ that they were all-in for his mission. AWESOME!!!

PLEASE PRAY:
1). On Wednesday night I will be preaching at FLOOD, continuing through the series called, "UPGRADE." The topic for Wednesday night: "The Right Lord." Please pray for me as I prep, pray through, and preach this message. God has been doing great things through this series. Last week we saw two young ladies proclaim their faith in Christ through believer's baptism.

2). On Thursday morning I am preaching to the high schoolers at Maranatha High School in Pasadena.

3). Thursday night I will be finishing up a series on the Holy Spirit for a small group of people from Pomona First Baptist. It has been a great time but, as always, I am still very overwhelmed by the topic.

Thank you for praying. I am looking forward to being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment