Monday, October 3, 2011

Prayer for this Week

Hi all,
Here is how you an be praying for me this week as God has me out teaching.

1).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD we are continuing through the series called, "UPGRADE". The topic this week: How To Be Successful.  This is not a name-it-and-claim-it message, but Scripture does give us principles that lead us toward being successful.  Of course there's a catch but I will be sharing that on Wednesday night. :) (Join us in person if you can [601 N. Garey Ave, Pomona] or watch live online [www.floodnow.com]).

2).  On Thursday morning, I catch a flight out of LAX at 7am for Canada.  I'm going to be spending time teaching up there on Thursday evening and on Sunday morning a buddy's church.  I am very excited about this opportunity.  Thursday night is a youth gathering/worship service and Sunday morning is their main worship service.  Please pray for God's clarity as I seek him about what he wants me to teach.

UPDATE ABOUT IGNITE:
I prayed one thing for IGNITE: God, do something so amazing that the English language would fail in its ability to describe what happened.  He answered my prayers.  There were around 500-600 people who showed up for this and it was absolutely MIND-BLOWING!!! Three people surrendered to Jesus, receiving him as their Lord.  And about 95% of the people that were there stood up proclaiming to Christ that they were all in for his mission and for his kingdom.  AWESOME!!!

March 3rd is the next Ignite event.

Thank you all so much.  You're unbelievable!!! So thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment