Friday, October 7, 2011

Did You Hear Heaven?

I just wanted to give an update about what's been going on the past couple of days.

AT FLOOD ON WEDNESDAY...
This past Wednesday night was a wonderful time of unexpected celebration. It was unexpected for this reason: no one was on the docket to get baptized, but God had other things in mind.  The first Wednesday of every month at FLOOD is baptism.  Like I said, no one was scheduled to get baptized.  But before the worship service started, two young ladies came up and told me that they wanted to get baptized.  One of them had come to Christ at FLOOD a couple of weeks ago.  Baptism was sweet!!!

IN CANADA...
Last night I spoke in a horse ring.  That`s right.  You heard correctly.  A covered horse ring.  That`s how they do worship nights up her in Abbotsford, Canada.  :)

I spoke out of Ephesians 2:8-10.  At the end of the message, I called people to two things:

1).  Stand up if they wanted to surrender to Christ.  It was silent for about 10 seconds until Victoria stood up in front of everyone and everyone cheered for her.  Victoria surrendered to Christ and is now a daughter of the King.

2).  Stand up if they were ``all in`` to follow and serve Christ in Abbotsford.  Almost the whole place stood up.  I can`t wait to hear about what God does through the 200 or so people that came out for this worship event.

So there you have it.  Thank you so much for praying.  I love getting to be a part of what God is doing.  And actually my part: not that impressive.  It really is all about Jesus.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment