Monday, September 12, 2011

Teaching Opportunities For This Week - Please Pray

Hi there,
Thank you so much for praying.  I know that I say it every week but it's true and really all that I know to say, so thank you.  Here's how you can pray for me this week.
  • This Wednesday night we are in week-2 of "UPGRADE".  The topic: greed.  Greed affects us in more ways than just money.  I'm praying for freedom and an ability for us to do what Paul penned in Philippians: "...I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content" (Philippians 4:11, ESV).
  • On Sunday morning I get the opportunity, once again, to hang with the people of TOGETHER!!! 9:45 at PFB Church in G102.  If you're between the ages of 18 and 25, please come join us as we continue studying the book of Mark, and get to know each other even more.
  • Also, please be praying for IGNITE (www.igniteusnow.com).  It is coming up on October 1st.  We are in the final phases of planning for it.  I would love to invite you out to join us if you would like to join us.  Here's the promo for Ignite to give you a quick glimpse of what to expect WHEN you come. :)

Thank you so much for praying.  God is on the move.  

No comments:

Post a Comment