Monday, September 5, 2011

Prayer Update for This Week

Hey all,
I just wanted to thank you for praying for me for last week while I was away at Hume Lake.  In cast you didn't see the updates from my time there, here they are:

It was absolutely amazing to be part of what God is doing up at Hume Lake.  It was a twenty-year dream come true for me.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD we are starting a new series called, "UPGRADE".  We are looking at eight key topics that will change the lives of Christ's followers right now if we actually apply them by the help and power of the Holy Spirit.  I am SO excited for this series.  Join us on Wednesday nights at 7pm if your can (601 N. Garey Ave, Pomona; watch live online at www.pfblive.tv).

2).  This Friday night I am speaking at a young adults/singles event at PFB Church.  

3).  On Saturday I have the honor of performing the wedding of Brett Lemster and "Kate" Hall.  This couple loves Jesus and has honored Jesus in their dating relationship.  This will be such a great wedding to be part of.

4).  On Sunday morning I get to teach the young adults of the TOGETHER community life group at PFB Church.  This group is such a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment