Monday, September 26, 2011

Prayer for this Week


Hey Prayer Team,
Here is how you can be praying for me this week.

1. Tonight I will be in LA for Azusa Pacific University. I am a part-time chaplain for APU and tonight I will be speaking to the graduate students that I am responsible for on APU's LA campus.

2. On Wednesday night at FLOOD we will be continuing our series called, “UPGRADE". The topic for this week is impact. Last week we were able to see a college student surrender her life to Jesus (read about about it here). We are praying for that, and even more, for this week. Please come out and join us if you can. It would be great to see you there.

3. On Thursday night I'll be teaching in a small group Bible study on the topic of the Holy Spirit. Again, as I felt while teaching on the topic of the Holy Spirit at FLOOD during the month of August, I am intimidated. Please pray for me as I prep, pray, and lead the discussion.

4. Please pray for IGNITE. It is this Saturday. I cannot put into words what we experienced last time, and I am expecting and anticipating the same and even more for this time. We finish up the planning tomorrow night. Please pray for that time. Please also pray for me and my cousin, Megan, as we prep, pray, and preach the messages on Saturday. Click here to go to the ignite website and see the pictures from the last IGNITE event back in April.


Thank you for praying. It will be a busy week but I'm excited.

2 comments:

  1. excited, cousin! :) and so grateful for the prayers of the people who partner with you in your ministry through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, cousin. So thankful for you. Praying or you this week. Get ready to BRING IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete