Monday, September 19, 2011

Please Be Praying...


Hi there,
here is how you can be praying for me from this week with the opportunities that God has given me to teach his word:

1. Tonight, I will be preaching at the graduate Chapel at Azusa Pacific University. It is a new chapel that APU is trying to get going in order to make a spiritual impact on their graduate student population. We had our 1st one last week, however, only one person showed up. We had a great time of prayer with him, but we are asking for God to provide even more people tonight.

2. On Tuesday night, I'll be preaching to the graduate students at the LA campus of Azusa Pacific University. Please pray that God makes it very clear what I'm supposed to preach about.

3. This Wednesday night at FLOOD, we are looking at the 3rd part of our series called, “Upgrade.” The topic for this Wednesday is strength. The key passage that we will be looking at is 2 Corinthians 7:7–10, where Paul confesses that when he is weak then he is truly strong. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to strengthen us to confess our weaknesses so we may truly boast in the strength of Jesus.

4. This Thursday I'll be speaking at the chapel of Western Christian high school. I absolutely love getting the opportunity to teach the students that go there. Please pray for my prep, my planning, and my preaching on that day. Please pray for the students, for many of them are attending Western “studying abroad” and do not know Jesus.

Thank you so much for praying. It will be a busy week, but I am excited about what it is that God will do. I'm so thankful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment