Monday, August 22, 2011

Prayer Update...

Hey prayer team,
Here is how you can be praying for me this week.

1.  I will be preaching for the final time on the topic of the Holy Spirit for this series, "GHOST" this coming Wednesday at FLOOD.  It has be absolutely mind-blowing what God has been teaching about himself through this series.  And the celebration happened last Wednesday night as we saw three young ladies stand to surrender to Jesus (that never gets old).

Please pray for me as I prep and pray through what it is that God wants me to share, and then pray for me as I preach this Wednesday night.  I seriously want this to be the most powerful and effective message that I have ever preached in my life.

2.  This Sunday morning I get to teach and hang with the young adults of TOGETHER at PFB Church!!! I am so excited about this group.

Thank you for praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment