Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Prayer Update...

Hi all,
First of all I want to say thank you for praying.  I've been reminded of how much I need your prayers.  So, thank you.

I had a great time away with the family last week.  It was so needed for us to have that time together.  It was wonderful.

Here's how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night at FLOOD I am starting a new 3-week series ("GHOST") , an in-depth study of the Holy Spirit. I've been studying and reading up on the Holy Spirit and am overwhelmed with his immensity.  And I don't hear a lot of sermons on the Holy Spirit.  So, I need prayer for

  • my prep time as I study and prepare the messages for this series.
  • my message when I preach.
I seriously am so excited for this series, but I am intimidated by the size of this topic.  Please pray that the Holy Spirit would lead and guide me through this process.

2).  This Sunday morning I get to hang with the young adults at PFB at "TOGETHER".  I have truly missed that amazing group of people on Sunday mornings.  But, I'M BACK!!!! :)  Please pray as I prepare for that.

AND FINALLY, A PRAISE:
My youngest boy, Dylan (5), prayed to surrender his life to Jesus on Sunday night.  You can read about it here.

Thank you so much again.  You all mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment