Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Message for My FLOOD Lead Team

Hey FLOOD LEAD TEAM,
I wanted to offer this to you.  I want to be able to offer training for you and here is an incredible opportunity.  It is the Catalyst One Day Conference (www.catalystoneday.com) at Saddleback Church in Orange County.  This one-day leadership conference is going to blow your mind.  It is on Thursday, October 27th, 2011.  I know that that creates a hardship for some of you because of work, school, or family commitments, and I totally understand if you can't make it.  However, if there is any way for you to be there, it will blow your mind.  And the best part: I would like to provide your way.  Here's a quick preview of the conference:


Catalyst One Day Preview Video from Catalyst on Vimeo.

I need for you to let us know if you can be at Catalyst One Day by Sunday, September 18th.

So if you would like to go, please contact Calli (909-629-5277, ext. 3044; calli@pfblive.tv) and sign-up.  But please know that if you sign-up, I need for you to commit to going because we will be paying for this before September 22nd.  If you have any questions, give me a call (you should have my phone number) or shoot me an email (brian@pfblive.tv).

Love you guys.  I sure hope that this is helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment