Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayer for This Week...

Hey all,
Here is how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD.  I'm so excited to welcome our new freshmen to the Wednesday night worship service.  This week I'm preaching and sharing about the vision that God has given us here at FLOOD.  I'm so excited to share again with this group the road that Jesus has us on.

2).  On Friday I leave for northern California for the following:

  • On Saturday I have the honor and privilege of performing the wedding of an amazing couple that I met while teaching up at a camp a few years ago.  They asked me if I would come up and perform the wedding ceremony, of which I had to say yes.  This couple is an amazing testimony of Jesus.  I'm so excited to get to do this.
  • Right after the wedding I will drive four hours from Sonoma to Windsor and speak in the Sunday morning worship service (Newsong Church in Windsor) and then at a worship event that they are having that night called, "The Awaken."
This is a kind of packed week of speaking.  I'm very excited.  However, I'm even more excited about the things that God is doing at FLOOD on Wednesday nights and within the junior high, high school, and young adult ministries here at PFB Church.  The biggest highlight from last week for me was this: a high school staff member was able to share with a high school aged girl about Jesus (in a different room while I was teaching at FLOOD) and lead her to Jesus.  AWESOME!!! Those types of stories are what keep me going and moving forward during the times when I feel overwhelmed and defeated in ministry.

Thank you so much for praying.  Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment