Sunday, March 13, 2011

Teaching Update...

Hi Prayer Team,
Thank you so much for praying last week for me.  It was a whirlwind of a week.  Here's how you can be praying for me for this week.

1).  I'm speaking at the Graduate Chapel tomorrow night at Azusa Pacific.  This is a chapel set up for graduate students that meets once per month.

2).  On Wednesday night I pick back up in the book of James as I teach at FLOOD.
Follow FLOOD on:      twitter    |     facebook

3).  On Sunday morning, I get to teach and lead our discussion at "TOGETHER", our community life group that meets at 9:45am at PFB for young adults.

4).  On Sunday evening, I get the opportunity to speak at Living Waters.

5).  Please start praying as we get closer to IGNITE.  It is on April 2nd, 5-8pm at PFB Church.  Last year we saw around 300 people come and worship Jesus for 3-hours.  This year we plan to see the roof come off of the building (and we may be talking literally here).
Follow Ignite:     website     |     twitter     |     facebook

Thank you for praying for me for this week.



              What a ride,

No comments:

Post a Comment