Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Excited About TOGETHER


Hey FLOOD,
I just wanted to share that I am so excited about what is going on at TOGETHER on Sunday mornings.  This past weekend I was up in Big Bear for the Post-College Retreat (which was a total blast).  While I was gone, Randy & Shelley Allison filled in for me at TOGETHER.  There were about 23 that showed up this week for our young adults community life group (that's up 6 from last week).  This is really starting to take off.

If you haven't joined us on a Sunday morning yet, please do (Sundays at 9:45am in G102).  The whole purpose is to build community within the amazing things that God is accomplishing within FLOOD.  If you have any questions, contact my assistant (Calli - calli@pfblive.tv or 909-629-5277, ext. 3044) and she can help you.

For those that are coming, keep coming.  I'm so pumped up for the community that Jesus is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment