Monday, March 21, 2011

Please be praying...

Hey prayer team,
Here is how you can be praying for me this week:

1).  Tonight I am driving out to APU's LA Campus and speaking to the graduate students there.  I am one of the APU Chaplains for graduate students, and the students at the LA Center are my responsibility.  Looking forward to meeting with all of them all together.

2).  Wednesday night I am teaching at FLOOD here at PFB as we continue to teach through the book of James.  I'm very excited about this.

3).  On Thursday morning I am speaking to the high schoolers of Upland Christian Academy.

4).  On Sunday morning, I get to hang with and teach the young adults of TOGETHER.  This community life group is going well.  I am so excited about what is happening in this group.

5).  IGNITE is in a week and a half (April 2nd).  The line-up: Ryan Hall and Jarret Lemaster leading worship.  I get to team up and teach with my cousin, Megan Fate Marshman.  It's going to be an explosive evening.  I would love to invite you to come out and be part of it.

Thank you so much for praying.  God is at work.


              What a ride,

No comments:

Post a Comment