Monday, December 13, 2010

Update and Prayer (12/13/2010)

Good morning, all.

I first wanted to thank you for praying.  This past week has been ABSOLUTELY MIND-BLOWING!  On Wednesday night we saw four students come to Jesus.  On Sunday morning at the 11:11 service, we saw 3 people raise their hands to surrender to Jesus.  AWESOME!!! God is doing awesome things.  I'm so glad that you and I get to be part of it.  Thank you for how you've been praying.

Here's how you can pray for me this week:

1).  This Wednesday night I'm teaching part 3 of "The Reason" at FLOOD - "Everlasting Father."  This is going to be a powerful message.  The key point: God is faithful even when all hell breaks loose.  If you know of anyone who is going through some really tough stuff, pray for them.  Also, invite them to be part of FLOOD this Wednesday night at 7pm (either in person or to watch live online at www.pfblive.tv).  I am praying for HUGE LIFE CHANGE to happen.

2).  On Sunday morning I get to teach the most amazing high schoolers on the planet at PFB Church.  I absolutely love my time with them.

3).  This Sunday morning I am teaming up to teach at the 11:11 service at PFB with Andy Shoemaker and Pastor Glenn.  OH MY GOODNESS!!! I'm thinking we need to find a commercial contractor to get ready because I believe that Jesus is going to tear the roof off of that place.

Love you all.  Thank you for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment