Monday, December 20, 2010

Prayer Update For This Week

Here are the ways that you can be praying for me and my family this week:

1). This morning, Kelley and I are driving to USC Medical Center to get the results for Kelley's blood work to see if she is still clear of Thyroid Cancer.  Our desire: NO MORE!!!! :) As I'm typing this, I'm reminded of God's sovereignty and what he has done these past four years through this process.  So let me also give him thanks for all that he has done.  He truly is amazing.  I will post the results when we get them.  Our appointment is at 11:30 this morning.

2).  This Wednesday night I am finishing up our Christmas series at FLOOD called, "The Reason."  The topic for Wednesday night: PRINCE OF PEACE!!! I'm praying and trusting that it's going to be a powerful evening.  Join us at 7pm at PFB Church (601 N. Garey Ave, Pomona, 91767) or watch it live online if you can't join us in person (www.pfblive.tv).


If you want to catch up on this powerful series, click the links below to watch the messages online:
1).  Wonderful Counselor
2).  Mighty God
3).  Everlasting Father

Thank you for your prayers.  You are more of a blessing to me and mine than I can ever put into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment