Monday, December 6, 2010

Prayer Update for This Week...

Well, Prayer Team - It's time time again.  Thank you in advance for praying for me this week.  Here are the opportunities that Jesus has given me to teach this week.


  1. Tonight I am speaking at the first ever Graduate Chapel at Azusa Pacific University.  It's a time set aside for students in the graduate program at APU to get away for about 30-minutes and worship Jesus.  I would appreciate your prayers tonight as I teach.
  2. I am speaking this Wednesday night at FLOOD.  It is week two of our Christmas series called, "THE REASON."  This message is going to be SO STINKIN' POWERFUL! Please pray for life-change to happen.
  3. Sunday morning I get to teach the high schoolers at PFB Church.  These students are unbelievable! Seriously, I think that they are some of the toughest people on  the planet.  Every week they come, we all get jacked up by the Bible and and then we go home.  The thing is this: THEY KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!!! I love these students so much.
  4. This Sunday morning I get to teach at the 11:11 service at PFB Church.  I'm praying for life-change to happen and for God to move in a way that he has NEVER MOVED BEFORE since the creation of time.
That's about it.  But, if you could also pray for our Christmas Outreach this weekend at PFB I would really appreciate it.  Thousands of people will come onto our campus and hear about Jesus this weekend.  

Thank you so much for praying.  I love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment