Monday, September 13, 2010

Prayer Update

Here is my prayer update for this week.  Thank you so much:

  • Wednesday Night @ PFB. We are starting a tw0-week series on the vision that God has given us for the next gen ministry at PFB Church.  This week we look at the key vision statement that we are about: "We exist to exalt Jesus as the greatest - one life at a time."  I am SO stinkin' pumped up for the message on Wednesday night (I know I say this every week but it's true.  Besides, it seems better to be pumped up rather than bored to tears).  After the night that we had last Wednesday night (click here to read all about it), I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this week.

  • This Thursday, I am speaking in chapel at Western Christian High School.  This is where I went to school (different campus of course) for junior high and high school, so it is fun to be able to invest back into Western and the students there.  God hasn't given me his message for this group yet.  Please pray that when he is speaking to me, that I hear him and then am faithful to teach his message.

  • On Saturday, I get the honor of performing a wedding for Jonathan Maloof and Danielle Parke.  I have had such an amazing time with this couple during our pre-marital sessions and just hanging out.  This is one of those weddings that makes me so happy to get to officiate.

  • On Sunday, I teach the high schoolers at PFB.  These students are unbelievable.  Seriously! I have been "bringin' it" pretty hard lately with them, and they are responding amazingly well.  We had a great time yesterday morning.  Please pray that God continues to speak to this group of students.

  • Please pray as we continue forward in our search for the next lead high school pastor here at PFB.  It's a busy time with interviews while at the same time working in the high school and college ministries for the time being.


It's a pretty full week this week.  I love you all.  Thanks for being so faithful to pray for me.  I don't have the words to show my appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment