Monday, May 10, 2010

Updates and Please Pray

Yesterday I taught in both the Duetts class at PFB (adult Sunday school class) and then to our high schoolers.  Wonderful time looking in God's word.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  If you were to ask how it went, I would say, "I was faithful."  That is the only gauge that I can give.  Ultimately, it all comes down to being faithful in preaching God's word and trusting that it will not return void, but will accomplish everything that God wants it to accomplish (Isaiah 55:10-11)

Please pray for the following:

  • This Wednesday I am speaking to staff and faculty of Azusa Pacific University about the Millenial Generation (our next generation of students).  I was asked to share what I perceive about them, what they are thinking and how they are perceiving the world around them.

  • Please pray for this Wednesday night at PFB.  We are starting a new series called, "Love, Sex, and the Bible".  It's a verse-by-verse study through the book of Song of Solomon.  I am really excited to see how God uses this series in the life of those who attend.

  • Sunday morning I'm teaching and hanging with the high schoolers.  I sure love those students.


Thank you so much for praying.  God bless you as he blesses me through your ministry of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment