Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayer for this week...

TO: MY AMAZING FRIENDS WHO PRAY FOR ME

I wanted to give you a quick update on things that you could be praying for me for this week:

  • This Wednesday afternoon I will be officiating a memorial service.  I've never met anyone in this family who lost a loved one.  It's a huge opportunity for outreach.  Please pray as I share with so many people and as I minister to the family during this tough time. I'm not sure if they have a relationship with Jesus.

  • Pray for this Wednesday evening as we continue through the Song of Solomon at PFB Wednesday nights.  I'm so pumped up to see what happens this week.

  • Pray as I teach the high school students this Sunday morning at ELEVATE.  Still continuing through the book of Philippians.


That's the short of it.  Thank you so much for praying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in...I will be praying for the specifics!

    ReplyDelete