Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Just The Beginning

God has opened the door for me to speak to over 1,000 people this week in Mexico. This is my tenth year coming down with APU to speak. This is my one-year anniversary of having a prayer team praying for me as I teach. So far on this trip we have seen the following:

SATURDAY NIGHT: This is the first night of chapels. I felt like the Lord said to offer salvation at every chapel. So, I did. Tonight we saw four high schoolers stand up to surrender to Jesus. People started cheering. Team members from their churches starting hugging them. AWESOME!!!

SUNDAY MORNING: This morning I preached out of Matthew 5, teaching on the difference between being in the crowd and being a disciple of Jesus. We saw two students stand up in front of everyone to surrender their lives to Jesus. The celebration began again. AWESOME!!!

SUNDAY NIGHT: I preached out of Matthew 21, the passage showing Jesus' triumphal entry on Palm Sunday. We looked at the word, "Hosanna" (which means "save now"). We saw between 10-15 students stand to surrender to Jesus. Then I called people to stand if they were needing to cry out, "Hosanna" to Jesus. I can't even count how many people stood up to confess their need for Jesus to help. Again, people surrounded those who stood up and began to pray over them.

One young lady ran up to me after chapel and told me that tonight's message was EXACTLY what she needed to hear, hitting her exactly where she is at.  This just proves that the Holy Spirit knows how to speak to each person through one message exactly where they are at.

God is on the move, and it's only Sunday night. It's just the beginning. Keep praying. God is on the move.

2 comments:

  1. Brian, so many people are blessed because of your love and commitment to our Lord. Your sparkle is contagious. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
    Love,
    Michelle Parke

    ReplyDelete