Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

Here is a quick update of what Jesus has done the last couple of days:

  • Last night I spoke on the need for Christians to truly be Christians rather than people who have "prayed a prayer" and live nothing like Jesus. I called people to surrender to Jesus and about 10 people stood up to surrender to Jesus.

  • This morning I spoke on the crucifixion of Christ, explaining in detail what Jesus went through on the cross. I called people to surrender to Jesus and we saw about 10-15 people stand up. When they stood up, their team members jumped up and celebrated with them while the rest of the camp celebrated. Then about 10-15 more people stood to recommit to Jesus. Their team members surrounded them and prayed over them.


Big things are happening. God is on the move. Are you kidding me? AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment